Kitty isn’t allow outside and she gets mad at us so she sits in the potted tree and pretends she is outside
- what she says: im fine
- what she means: howdily doodily neighborino
if artistic people are forced to take years of math and science then why don’t sciencey people have to take art and music classes
someone found a real life plot hole
The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.
Juliette Lewis (via fleshscars)
you can pretend like I dont exist but I still made you whimper like a little bitch when you were about to cum
i need this printed on a t-shirt
Isotope Titanium Lume Ring
The Isotope is all about contrast. The brilliant glow of the lume, and the sharp lines of the titanium create a visual moment that refuses to be ignored.
The special lume material in the Isotope ring soaks up both natural and artificial light and will glow bright green as soon as it is in a low-light environment. Wear it to bed and it will still be glowing when you get up for that 3am visit to the bathroom!
Moonglow is a ultra-high output photoluminesent polycarbonate. It soaks up both natural and artificial light and will glow bright green for hours once it is in a low-light environment. It also a passive-lume material, meaning it absorbs light. It does not generate its own light as radioactive materials such as tritium do.
[x] LOUD YELLING
My cellphone is basically just a clock sitting in my pocket because nobody contacts me
This is the most accurate thing ever.
1. dip a spoon of gallium in a glass of hot water
2. make a bubble with smoke instead of air
3. dissolve the tablet in weightlessness
4. set fire to the energy-saving lamp
5. push two identical clouds of smoke
6. create a vacuum in the empty tank
7. set fire to the smoke from the candles
8. overturn the glass with smoke
9. pour the hot solution in a plastic cup [x]